Enquiry Send Successfully
TGF Code of Conduct for Participants
Please comply with the following rules:
- Silence: Please maintain complete silence throughout the retreat. Any form of verbal and non-verbal communication with fellow participant should be avoided. Participants may, however communicate with the facilitators or volunteers when necessary. Ensure that your actions do not disturb or distract anyone. Ignore distractions caused by others.
- Attendance: Attend the retreat in its entirety. Partial attendance is not permissible.
- Participation: Please participate truthfully when requested to share. Refrain from lying, hiding or exaggerating things. Refrain from passing judgments about the retreat till you complete the retreat.
- Disclosure: Do not disclose the contents of the retreat to anyone who has not done the retreat.
- Intoxicants and Drugs: Drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants, tranquilizers, sleeping pills or other sedatives should not be brought or taken during the retreat. Inform the organizers if you are taking any prescription drugs/ medication.
- Tobacco: Smoking, chewing tobacco and taking snuff are not permitted during the retreat.
- Clothing: Wear simple, modest and comfortable clothing. Tight, transparent, revealing, or striking clothing should not be worn.
- Separation of Men and Women: Complete segregation of men and women is to be maintained. Couples married or otherwise would not be allowed to stay together throughout the retreat. The same applies to friends, members of the same family, etc.
- Physical Contact: It is important that throughout the course in the Ashram (venue) there is no physical contact with a sexual intention between participants including any display of affection.
- Communication: Use of internet and communication devices such as Laptops, PDAs, Tablets, Mobiles and Phones etc. are not permitted during the retreat. Consult volunteers in case of emergency.
- Recording: Any type of photography, audio or video recording of the retreat is not permitted.
- Music, Reading and Writing: The playing of musical instruments / devices is not permitted. No reading or writing materials should be brought to the course. Participants should not distract themselves by taking notes.
- Reading material: Ensure that you read the material and complete the assignments given to you during the retreat.
- Yoga and Physical Exercise: Yoga and physical exercise is already a part of the retreat.Any other form of physical yoga and exercises are not permitted or should be suspended during thisperiod to maintain the decorum of the retreat. Students may exercise during rest periods by walking in the designated areas.
- Religious Objects, Crystals, etc.: No such items should be brought to the retreat. If brought unintentionally they should be deposited with the management for the duration of the retreat.
- Outside Contacts: Students must remain within the Ashram boundaries throughout the retreat. They may leave only with the specific consent of the retreat facilitator. No outside communications is allowed until the retreat ends. This includes letters, phone calls and visitors. Cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices must be deposited with the management until the retreat ends. In case of an emergency, a friend or relative may contact the management.
- Right to Admission: Tejgyan Foundation reserves the sole right to permit as well as withhold or dissuade any participant/s from attending the discourse, sessions and/ or retreats.